9/19/11

genesis.

Ph. by Conrad

tee-trouve / jeans-free people / boots-all saints / raven skull necklace-mrd74

I am by no means a virgin to the world of blogging. I've previously owned a blog but had to disappear due to academic reasons. After a year of mourning the absence of blogging and photographing, I've come to the conclusion it was time to be apart of the online world of fashion again.

Join me, people. Lets take a journey.

16 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog through Lookbook and your style is ace. And man, those boots! Also, I'm quite jealous of your perfect blonde pixie. I'm slowly trying to get mine to that white blonde stage. It's a work in progress!

    -Caroline
    http://carolinegillan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Yeah, bleach is quite a challenge. I definitely burnt my hair at first, and there was some crying involved. But it's just hair, it grows!
    Your hair is awesome & I love your blog from glance so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you decided to come back, as part of the blogging community I know it can be a challenge, but it is worth so much and is where I learn the most =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very inspirating. Love your hair and style

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair is soo badass! totally love it! love the top as well... looks totally comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! So rocker chic!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay, it's nice to see you again


    <3Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely joining you on this adventure, because it's more than a little aesthetically pleasing. From your hair to your attitude, your blog's going to be huge!

    jo from slowcatharsis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, love that look! and you are very beautiful! following you.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your look and the pics are amazing. Really like them! So go for it! Let's blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! So simple, but so nice :)I like that you've started a blog again, a good way to express yourself!! And your hair cut is rad!! :)

    xx

    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey, beautiful photos ;)
    i am a new follower. please, follow me back if you like my blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all, more pictures real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this look!!! Great blog- we'll def be back!

    www.wanderlustfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, thanks for the invite and welcome back!
    Saw you on LB and your style is great, so i know good things are going to come in the next posts!!

    Good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look lovely! beautiful hair too!!!

    ReplyDelete