10/24/11

sooke ashby.

ph. by conrad.

plume jumper - all saints / jeans - all saints / damisi boots - all saints / rings - all saints

So All Saints just opened their boutique in the Bloomingdales in Orlando, & of course this means I had to be there. I bought this top which looks amazing with just about anything. And the jeans, well they've just killed it with their jeans. All of the different washes I've been stalking for everywhere, & there they were at All Saints. Over the weekend I also picked out a new pup, but he's just a little newborn nugget right now so I will have him the first week in December. I can hardly wait, I've been scrambling for unique names all morning long. Don't worry, he'll make an appearance asap.

6 comments:

  1. HELLO!! MY NAME IS MAYRA AND I AM FROM MEXICO, WANT TO SAY TO YOU THAT I AM CHARMED WITH YOUR LOOKS AND HAVE YOU IN MY LIST OF FAVORITES, LEAVE YOU THE LINK OF MY PAGE IN ORDER THAT YOU VISIT HER www.trendyinmexico.blogspot.com
    I ORDER YOU A VERY STRONG EMBRACE =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, paired up with your amazing hairdo this looks almost futuristic. Sexy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ve done two great purchases! Love the light grey denim..it so hard to find!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so, whats going on? are still working on your blog or did you quit the blog business? would be a shame, youre one of my favorite style advisors (esp in terms of jewelry)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paige,

    Nice blog. We love it.

    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete