Ph. by Conrad
tank - h&m / jeans - free people / booties - steve madden "annnie" / rings - all saints & etsy
Industrial parks draw me in like a magnet. There are just so many places to explore, and quite frankly, they supply me with tons of inspiration. I've started on some plans to design my own jewelry here soon, & places like this light me up.
By the way, seeing girls in their pajamas in public places makes me want to escape this city pronto.

You're so beautiful. These photos are amazing!
ReplyDeleteWida
Missing Amsie Blog
haha totally agree with the pajamas comment!
ReplyDeleteloving your photos and in love with your hair!
therefinedrepository.blogspot.com
Nice look! I love it!!
ReplyDeletelove your blog!
ReplyDeletehurry and come enter my giveaway for a GORGEOUS black strapless dress, valued at over $150, courtesy of PromGirl! giveaway ends friday at midnight! it's so easy to enter, and i hope i'll see your name!
-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com
I love concise and simple your posts are -- everything is cohesive and indicative of your personal style. I almost find it hard to believe that you are from Florida! There's something so very NYC about you!
ReplyDeleteTheQueenofHearts
We love it. Its simple yet there's a touch of funkiness on it. You look lovely.
ReplyDeleteMuch love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
you're fab!
ReplyDeletexo
Bang & Buck
Great tank! Love the tiny stud details... really makes it stand out!
ReplyDelete-Balkis
http://www.babablogweb.blogspot.com