9/25/11

hooded.

ph. by conrad.

shirt - all saints / shoes - steve madden "annnie" / cuffs - made by me.

It always makes me laugh when people ask me where I'm from, and are shocked to find out I was born and raised in Florida. They tend to think I'm from overseas or NYC. Shocker. At least one more year to finish school and then destination...NYC please. Florida sucks. I'm just sayin.

I'm really loving the two cuffs here, made them yesterday. It's really an awesome thing to bring your imagination to life, and custom fit it to your own tiny wrists! I'm planning on constructing some more pieces in the near future, so tell me what you guys think. I'll get some better close ups of them next.

7 comments:

  1. Wow. Just stumbled across your blog, and am going to be leaving feeling very inspired! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those bracelets are really cool, I can't tell what they're made of!


    I'm from a lil hippie town and people don't think I'm from here, either (hippies don't like fashion, or flatirons, or makeup)
    <3Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such good shots. You have a great photographer. Love the hood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, that top is amazing. You look like some futuristic fairy cyborg. And those cuffs are really awesome! You should definitely make more jewelry because you've got the knack for it.

    And I totally get what you're saying about people being surprised to learn where you're from. I live in Texas, so everyone either dresses very Texas-y (lots of rhinestones) or very preppy. Blech.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Caroline, I do plan on making more pieces and selling them. I promise they won't have rhinestones though.

    Out of order, the cuffs are made of copper & silver.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should definetly make more cuffs cause they're amazing! and i also love your steve madden shoes, gosh how amazing he is?
    and, you're so pretty pretty.
    Dolly, xo
    Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

    ReplyDelete