ph. by conrad.
shirt - zara / shorts - h&m / wedges - steve madden / cuff - made by me.
Fly by. It's Friday. Thank. God.
Florida is scheduled to have it's first "cold front" this weekend. Thank God again.
Happy Friday people.
You are so incredibly beautiful, love your hair style and this simple look! SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com
I like Ur blog, and I follow U from now on. Amazing photography and amazing outfits!
Once again, you've nailed it with this outfit. Minimalist, edgy, and totally badass. And I hear ya about the cold front. I'm excited because it's supposed to be 83 degrees in Texas this weekend.
Naina - Thanks so much, your blog is awesome & I love the name of it!Thank you Jovana!Caroline, Thanks again for all your support. & its going to be 83 here as well, sad how excited we are huh? haha
www.trendyinmexico.blogspot.com LOVE YOUR LOOK.. CHECK MY BLOG
love that outfit, esp the rings! one suggestion for your blog, if i may: post the pics as thumbs so we can click to full size them! would be great!
You are so incredibly beautiful, love your hair style and this simple look!
ReplyDeleteSIDEWALKCATWALKS.com
I like Ur blog, and I follow U from now on. Amazing photography and amazing outfits!
ReplyDeleteOnce again, you've nailed it with this outfit. Minimalist, edgy, and totally badass. And I hear ya about the cold front. I'm excited because it's supposed to be 83 degrees in Texas this weekend.
ReplyDeleteNaina - Thanks so much, your blog is awesome & I love the name of it!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jovana!
Caroline, Thanks again for all your support. & its going to be 83 here as well, sad how excited we are huh? haha
www.trendyinmexico.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOUR LOOK.. CHECK MY BLOG
love that outfit, esp the rings! one suggestion for your blog, if i may: post the pics as thumbs so we can click to full size them! would be great!
ReplyDelete