10/1/11

abandon this hell.

ph. by conrad.

sweater - h&m / shorts - all saints / scarf - h&m / boots - all saints

Our weather has finally taken it's first turn for fall. Cooler weather allows me to don all of my favorites; sweaters, scarves, boots. Altough does the high 70's really count for "cooler" weather? I guess in this south it does. I'll jump at any chance to put away my tanks and retrieve my sweaters.

Temp is dropping, time to start a fire. Grabbin my marshmallows and a stick.

8 comments:

  1. Your boots are lovely. Also digging the heart-shaped rock in the fourth photo.

    You're gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style.
    Just found you on lookbook.nu

    You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love the leather shorts- look fab! Hope you visit back :)
    Izzy xo
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of your pictures are amazing!

    http://fluorescent-adolescense.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice outfit! I like the combination of pieces very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking extremely cool, as usual. And I've worn tights the past two days and it's been like 70 degrees.

    ReplyDelete