ph. by conrad.
sweater - all saints / top - h&m / damisi boots - all saints / my sunglasses - uo / conrad's sunglasses - ray ban wayfarer
I'm sure you've noticed I have pretty tomboy-ish style. I live in my skinnies & boots, although I do enjoy kickin around in some fierce wedges from time to time. I have to, I'm short. You've probably also noticed I wear quite a bit of All Saints. They are hands down my haven for anything perfectly deconstructed & distressed. The store itself is the best experience; a mix of mystery & ram skulls. Indefectible.
I will informally introduce you to my boyfriend Conrad, aka my photographer. I couldn't do any of this without him. He'll make surprise appearances from time to time.

I like Ur hair so much!
ReplyDeletejust found your blog - your hair is fantastic and i'm sure all of your readers agree.
ReplyDeletemoreover, i'm so fond of your styling! wish i had your eye for clothing.
linconnuedeindochine.blogspot.com
so pretty. <3
ReplyDeletep.s. I'm having a necklace giveaway from gigi vintage if you'd like to check it out. :)
devorelebeaumonstre.com
The drapery in this outfit is incredible.
ReplyDeleteparisiannskies.blogspot.com